COOS BAY TOYOTA-RENT-A-CAR
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is required to rent a vehicle?
• All drivers must be 21 years of age and on rental agreement.
• Valid Driver's License
• Major Credit Card in the Renter's name
o (Prepaid cards are not accepted. Debit cards accepted with Oregon drivers license only)
• You must have full coverage insurance (including comprehensive & collision) that transfers to the rental vehicle. Bring your insurance card when you come in to rent for verification.
What if I don't have full coverage insurance that will transfer to the rental vehicle?
• If you don't have full coverage insurance that will transfer to a rental vehicle, you are required to take our Collision Damage Waiver (CDW). This coverage will add $19.95 per day to the cost of your rental.
Are there any mileage limitations on my rental?
• We offer 300 miles per day, 2100 miles per week (7 days) Free, Beyond this allotment there is a $0.35 per mile charge.
Does Coos Bay Toyota Rent A Car require a deposit?
• We take an "authorization" (deposit) on your credit card at the time of rental. This amount increases based on the vehicle rented, length of rental, ect. Minimum amount is $200. The amount held will always exceed the expected cost of the rental by approximately $200. When you return the vehicle, the charge will come out of the deposit being held and the balance will be released back to your account at that time. Most credit card companies take an average of 2-3 days to complete this transaction. We DO NOT accept pre-paid credit cards.
Is Smoking allowed in rental vehicles?
• All of our vehicles are 100% smoke free!
Can I transport my pet in a rental vehicle?
• In order to keep our vehicles in pristine condition for all of our customers to enjoy, we do not allow pets in our rental vehicles.
*****PLEASE REMOVE ALL TRASH FROM VEHICLE UPON RETURN. THERE IS A $25 FEE FOR VEHICLES RETURNED EXTREMELY DIRTY OR FULL OF TRASH.***
Have Questions? Please don't hesitate to give us a call. (541)294-2679